Malaria Case Management Officer at Ifakara Health Institute
Job Title: Malaria Case Management Officer
Organization: Ifakara Health Institute (IHI)
Location: Ifakara, Tanzania
Ifakara Health Institute (IHI) is seeking a motivated and experienced individual to fill the position of Malaria Case Management Officer. If you are passionate about contributing to malaria control efforts and have the required qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
- Clinical Support: Provide technical assistance and support to healthcare facilities in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of malaria cases.
- Training: Conduct training sessions for healthcare workers on malaria case management guidelines and best practices.
- Supervision: Regularly visit healthcare facilities to monitor and supervise the implementation of malaria case management protocols.
- Data Collection: Collect and compile data on malaria cases, treatment outcomes, and drug stock levels.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure the quality of malaria diagnosis and treatment services through audits and assessments.
- Community Engagement: Collaborate with community health workers and engage communities in malaria prevention and management activities.
- Reporting: Prepare and submit reports on malaria case management activities to relevant stakeholders.
- Research: Participate in research activities related to malaria case management as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine, nursing, or a related healthcare field.
- At least 3 years of experience in malaria case management and healthcare service delivery.
- Knowledge of national and international malaria treatment guidelines.
- Strong communication and training skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in data collection and analysis.
- Knowledge of the malaria situation in Tanzania is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Swahili (both written and spoken).
Duration: This is a full-time position with a renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funding.
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Health insurance and other benefits as per IHI policies.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and relevant experience to [Email: email@example.com].
Application Deadline: [17:00hrs on Monday, September 25th 2023. ]
IHI is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from qualified individuals, regardless of gender, age, religion, or ethnicity.
Join our team at IHI and play a crucial role in improving malaria case management to reduce the burden of this disease in Tanzania. Your commitment can contribute to better health outcomes for communities in need.
Also Read :
- Job Vacancies (14 Posts) at SHDEPHA :nafasi za kazi dar es salaam 2023
- Cashier Parsons at Job Junction – 7 Posts
- 3 Various Jobs at Alfa Pharmaceuticals Limited September, 2023
- Various Job Opportunities at NMB Bank
- Various Jobs at Simera Tanzania August, 2023
- Job Opportunity at ALAF – Treasury Manager August 2023
- New JobS Vacancies at U.S Embassy Tanzania August, 2023
- Senior Digital Health Advisor Job at D-tree July, 2023
- UTUMISHI – Ajira Portal Available Job Vacancies July 2023