THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
The Ministry of Health (MOH) through Global Fund (GF) Grants is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under a three years (1st January, 2024 to 31st December, 2026) contractual agreement to fill the following 123 vacant positions:
Job Title: Logistics Data Analyst – (1 Position)
Location: Central – PSU Dodoma
Reporting To: Head of Logistics Management Services Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the LMS to develop annual work plans.
- Develops and implements national supply chain capacity building strategies and interventions
- Facilitate the development of supply chain curriculum and incorporate it into the pre-service training curriculum
- Build capacity of in-service healthcare workers including R/CHMT’s on health commodities supply chain management
- Map, organize and coordinate supply chain training activities among different stakeholders
- Facilitate the development, management, and review of materials for inservice trainings on supply chain management
- Mobilize financial and human resources for capacity building in collaboration with head of LMS.
- Collaborates with M&E specialist to develop and monitor key performance indicators for determining impact of training and measuring competencies achieved by trainees
- Provide leadership in assessing logistics-related capacity building needs/gaps in collaboration with R/CHMT based on the harmonized supportive supervision checklist
- Represent the LMS at interagency meetings, professional conferences, etc.
- Identifies potential trainers for roll out of national training strategies
- Maintain and update training database.
- Prepare progress reports related to capacity building interventions
xiii. Perform other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Technology or Information Technology.
- At least three years’ experience in data management
iii. Basic computer skills in Microsoft office package.
- Very good typing speed
- Good report writing skills
- Age limit:50 years
Terms of Employment: 3 years Contract (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and Applicants must attach an up-todate Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Full Registration & Valid License
- Internship Certificate
- Birth certificate.
- National ID.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- If your names in your academic certificates are different from Birth Certificate and National ID you are required to have (Deed Pool from The Registrar of Oath at the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Development.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
How to Apply:
NB: All application should be submitted to Ministry of Health Recruitment Portal ajira.moh.go.tz. Closing date will be two (2) weeks from this advertisement. Only successful candidates will be contacted and all interview costs will be borne by the applicants.
All applicants are reminded to comply with the application guidelines when filling the required information.
Ministry of Health
P.O BOX 743
Also Read :