Human Resources (Payroll, Compensation and Benefits Supervisor) at Keda November, 2023
Keda (T) Ceramics Co Ltd; wishes to recruit qualified candidates to fill the following open positions.
Position: Human Resources (Payroll, Compensation and Benefits Supervisor)
Working Location: Chalinze Pwani.
- Real time understanding of Tanzania’s market salary levels and policies, and suggestions for optimizing the company’s salary and welfare system. Output relevant data materials from time to time, and organize and report quarterly.
- Optimization of management policies for human resources process personnel, proposals for cost management and efficiency enhancement, and reporting of employees’ behaviors that endanger the company’s interests.
- Salary adjustment management: Track salary changes caused by personnel changes such as employee regularization, promotion, and demotion to ensure that the process is complete and the adjusted salary is reasonable.
- Submit the employee salary adjustment approval form on the 20th of each month, and maintain relevant data in the system.
- Salary payment management Responsible for completing weekly and monthly salary calculations to ensure correct salary calculation and timely payment.
- Complete the weekly salary calculation of paid employees every Tuesday, complete the monthly salary calculation of paid employees before the last working day of each month, and answer employees’ doubts about salary, and complete employee related registration.
- Human cost management: monitor human cost expenditure, find abnormal points and output reports. Submit monthly labor cost analysis report.
- Contract management and personnel change management
and to ensure that relevant information is updated accurately and in a timely manner, and output personnel change analysis reports every month.
- Supervise the implementation of various tasks of the HR specialist to ensure timely and accurate feedback on the work.
Qualifications and Skill.
- More than 5 years of working experience in HR,Bachelor degree or above, HR majors are preferred
- full understanding and experience of HR salary and benefits modules,At least 3 years of payroll experience
- Familiar with various salary assessment tools,Have a keen sense of changes in market compensation
- Strong sense of self-achievement and continuous learning ability.
- Strong team awareness, team management experience is preferred.
How to apply: Send your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org Clearly indicate the position applied on email as subject Note: Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline: 3rd December, 2023
Also Read :