THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
The Ministry of Health (MOH) through Global Fund (GF) Grants is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under a three years (1st January, 2024 to 31st December, 2026) contractual agreement to fill the following 123 vacant positions:
NATIONAL MALARIA CONTROL PROGRAM (NMCP)
Job Title: Drivers (2 Position)
Reporting To: Program Administrator -NMCP
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving, maintaining and advising proper ways of servicing program vehicles.
- Transport staff during official assignments in and out of the office and distribute Malaria materials produced at the National level to all the regions
Experience and Qualifications:
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Drivers Certificate courses from NIT or VETA
- A valid driving license of class C.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in driving motor vehicles of government institutions.
- Experience driving in the public sector will be an added advantage.
- Age limit: 50 years.
Terms of Employment: 3year Contract (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds)
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and Applicants must attach an up-todate Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Full Registration & Valid License
- Internship Certificate
- Birth certificate.
- National ID.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- If your names in your academic certificates are different from Birth Certificate and National ID you are required to have (Deed Pool from The Registrar of Oath at the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Development.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
How to Apply:
NB: All application should be submitted to Ministry of Health Recruitment Portal ajira.moh.go.tz. Closing date will be two (2) weeks from this advertisement. Only successful candidates will be contacted and all interview costs will be borne by the applicants.
All applicants are reminded to comply with the application guidelines when filling the required information.
Ministry of Health
P.O BOX 743
Also Read :