Job Title: Store Keeper
Department: Store Manager
Storekeeper position is responsible for maintaining the provision areas in a clean and orderly condition and support the Hotel Controller to fulfill and complete all initiatives related to loading and storing of inventoried items.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
- Place orders through online procurement system.
- Maintain exclusive control over central stores of the hotel with respect to issue releases, control over deliveries and hotel stock counts.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
- Assist and support Team Members, Managers and the wider Food & Beverage Department in a team environment
- Inventory and stock taking of various stores.
- Recipe costing of new menus and suggests sale prices.
- Update existing recipe costing with current purchase prices.
- Verify spoilage reports and approve beverage issues from outlets.
- Approve operating equipment issues.
- Spot inventories in outlets at least once a month
- Assist to cost controller in month-end, or quarterly inventories as and when required.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by cost controller.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Store Keeper preferably in a 5-star hotel.
- Experience in inventory control
- Excellent Communication and Written Skills
- Strong sales skills, particularly strong in corporate and MICE/groups market Experience in corporate RFP
- Diploma in Store management or Material Management
- Knowledge of Electronic inventory control system
- Accounting, documentation
- Store inventory and store reports
How to apply!
Please send your CV and Cover letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Store Keeper Job Vacancy (JV/ECL/CLH/06) on or before 15th December, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ready & understand the positions requirements before sharing your application with us. We regret to inform that with volumes of CV’s received, we will be able to reply to only candidates who will meet the required qualifications & experience
Also Read :