Chief Security Advisor
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit a Chief Security Advisor to join Tembo Nickel Corporation Limited. This role is based at Dar es salaam Country Office. The Successful candidate is part of Tembo Nickel Management Team and will be responsible for developing Security strategies that comply with International Security standards as well as Tanzania Local Content regulations. This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee strategic and operational planning as it relates to the administration of TNCL. Ensure departmental structure, organization, and systems can sustain security operations.
- Provide leadership for TNCL to ensure it is strategically and efficiently structured and staffed to best serve our diverse visitor needs, safety, to meet operational financial guidelines and protect the Company.
- Ensure Tembo Nickel and all partners including contractors and consultants comply to international standards of Voluntary Human Rights principles.
- Review and maintain comprehensive strategic plans for all aspects of security TNCL including the Emergency Response manual.
- Oversee operational planning and implementation, including all aspects of managing the security staff, from hiring and training, to scheduling, and policy and procedures compliance audits.
- In conjunction with OHS, HR and Security Contractors, develop a comprehensive risk management program, in alignment with TNCL policies and procedures.
- Oversee management of integrated security system, including all hardware and software applications and development of and adherence to appropriate protocols. Ensure all equipment is up to date and in working order
- Assure emergency response protocols and relevant documentation are current, all staff is appropriately trained, and required communications systems are in place. Conduct emergency drills regularly.
- Prepares, maintains, and assures adherence to budgets and schedule for all security department projects.
- Ensure compliance with all requisite regulations concerning employee and public health and safety. Required Qualifications and Skills.
- BA/BS or the equivalent combination of education and experience. IFCPP Security certification preferred.
- 15+ years relevant leadership experience required. Experience as a member of a security team in complex environmental is desired.
- Demonstrated proficiency and accuracy using M365 products, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and other software programs.
- In-depth knowledge of security systems and protocols.
- Demonstrated experience with diverse work environments and commitment to local content regulations.
Also Read More about: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING NEEDED AT TEMBO NICKEL
- 15 Years of work experience in Security, 10 years in Security Senior Management role.
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date is 18th August,2023
Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merits and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
For and on behalf of Tembo Nickel Corporation: Kabanga Nickel Project.