ABA Alliance, on behalf of our esteemed Client and Business Partner in the Manufacturing Industry, we are looking for eligible and qualified candidate to fill the vacancy below;
Position: Assistant Accountant
- Financial Data Entry and Record Keeping:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Assist in maintaining the General Ledger
- Inventory Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing or wholesale setting.
- Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks, SAP, or similar).
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of tax regulations and compliance is a plus.
Submit your cv and certificates as one document (PDF version) indicating the position you are applying for as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. by or before 20th September 2023.
Note: Ony shortlisted candidates will be contacted