Job Summary: The role is focused on monitoring, analyzing, and forecasting sustainability performance of the cement plant operations. It monitors industry developments and undertakes specific actions and production-related technology, assessing sustainability implications for the plant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
Monitors and tracks the plant’s environmental, social, economic and governance (ESG) impact to avert risk exposures.Support the plant and mine in implementing Extended Producer Responsibility (EPRP) plans.Coordinate data collection and collation for all ESG and related reporting requirements of the plant, ensuring data integrity and validity.Collaborate with relevant functions to resolve ESG incidents or complaints received from stakeholders.Train company staff, vendors and other stakeholders on relevant sustainability issues and standards.Analyze emerging ESG issues and work collaboratively with operations and leadership to provide a plan of action.Design and implement circular economy and other sustainability programs to improve sustainability performance of the Plant.Analyze developments of energy demand, taking into consideration environment, alternative fuel substitution and the impact on the energy supply mix.Carry out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his / her background, qualifications, and position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Economics, Energy management, Environmental Science, relevant Engineering discipline. Master’s Degree in related courses such as Sustainable development would be an advantage.
- 6+ years of experience in Sustainability, Environmental & Social Risk Management, Renewable Energy, Consulting in related fields.
- 2+ in Sustainability Reporting using GRI or related global reporting standards such as ISO-26000 (Social Responsibility), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- Other related professional experiences
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development