The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community-based prevention and primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care.
DCMC Hospital is a Christian Health Ministry owned by the Registered Trustees of Dodoma Christian Medical Center Trust (DCMCT)located at Imagi Hill, Ntyuka Dodoma. Since its establishment it has served thousands of patients as a multispecialty hospital offering quality health care for the people of Central Tanzania and in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
Senior Internal Auditor Job at Dodoma Christian Medical Center Trust
DCMC Trust is an equal opportunity employer offering stable and professional working environment with competitive remuneration and benefits. DCMC Hospital invites qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant positions: ALSO Read More About Nafasi za kazi 1850 Jobs In Tanzania
Senior Internal Auditor -1 Position
The incumbent will perform audits of the organization’s financial and information systems, assessing compliance with applicable standards and guidelines and sufficiency of internal controls. S/he will be responsible for overseeing the full audit cycle, developing auditing strategies, and creating solutions to make the Hospital’s financial processes more effective. S/he will handle the hospital’s taxes and compliance with relevant legislation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Accounting or advanced Diploma in Accountancy from a recognized Institution
- Holder of Certified Public Accountant Professional Certificate(CPA(T))and registered with National Board of Accountants and Auditors(NBAA)
- Must have at least Seven (7)years relevant working experience in the related field Required Skills/Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of information systems security.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Extremely proficient with accounting software
Duties and Responsibilities
- To audit financial and inventories report
- To ensure that financial and internal control systems are effective and are consistent with institute financial rules and regulations
- To ensure that Budget control systems are effective
- To prepare and advise on audit guideline to be used by the institution
- To ensure that internal audit reports are prepared according to the audit standards
- To undertake special checks and investigation for audit purposes
- To advise and follow up accountants on dealing with external audit queries
- To audit the institution’s financial records, statements, and reports, and verify accuracy and consistency.
- To audit the institution’s information systems, assess compliance with data security and storage requirements.
- To analyze the results of the audit and present possible solutions for ineffective financial practices to management.
- To conduct risk assessments to recommend aversion measures and cost savings
- To review internal controls, policies, and procedures for effectiveness.
- To draft and present reports of findings and analysis;
- To identify and recommend revisions and improvements to accounting practices and procedures.
- To follow up with management to ensure remediations are implemented into the company’s financial practices.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS:
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address, and reachable telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter/e-mail and marked on the envelope
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/ transcripts as’ follows:
- Postgraduate Degree, First Degree/Advanced Diploma, Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificates where applicable.
- Professional Certificates/Licenses from respective boards where applicable.
- One recent passport size picture and copy of birth certificate.
- Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable work-related referees with their reliable contacts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of the interview
Application letters should be POSTED or HAND DELIVERED to the Following address on or before 04.00 p.m. on 30 June 2023 (i.e., Deadline for receiving applications)
- Chairman of the Board
- Dodoma Christian Medical Center Trust
- Imagi Hill, Ntyuka P O Box 658
Those using e-mail should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org