POSITION: Business Developer
Business Developer Job at Benter Group Limited
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, including sales leads and partnership opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Prepare and present sales proposals, negotiate contracts, and close deals.
- Develop and implement strategic sales and business development plans to achieve growth targets.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to inform business development strategy.
- Generate new sales leads and identify new business opportunities.
- Negotiate and close sales deals, meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and update customer information in the CRM database.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and operations, to support sales efforts
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate must have at least two (1) year experience in Business Development/Sales/Account Manager in related field & possess a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Strategic Thinking: Candidates should be strategic thinkers with the ability to identify and pursue new business trends and opportunities in the market and develop effective business strategies
- Communication Skills: Candidates should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas and proposals to clients, colleagues, and senior management.
- Analytical Skills: Candidates should possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and market trends to inform business decisions and strategies.
- Leadership Skills: Candidates should have strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead and motivate teams and drive results.
- Adaptability: Candidates should be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with the ability to pivot quickly as business needs and priorities change.
- Technology Skills: Candidates should be proficient in the use of technology and digital tools, including CRM software, marketing automation tools, and social media platforms, to support business development activities.
KEY RESULT AREA:
Holder of this role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth with clear focus on revenue enhancement. If you believe to be fit for this position, send your CV and cover letter to Email: email@example.com by 24th June,2023.
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.