Four Seasons Serengeti is currently seeking a highly competent and motivated individual to join our team as the Director of Finance & Administration. This is a key leadership position responsible for overseeing all financial operations at our luxury safari lodge, providing financial guidance, and driving the financial success of our property. About Four Seasons Serengeti: …
Four Seasons Serengeti Assures that the vehicle is in good repair and is stocked with the necessary amenities such as bottled water, current newspapers and magazines.
Four Seasons Serengeti Maintains appropriate logs noting guests who were transported and the details of their transportation. Has strong knowledge of the Serengeti National Park so that the guest can be transferred in best possible route under any circumstances.
- When not transporting guests, opens lodge door for all guests and extends a warm welcome.
- Provides guests with a wealth of knowledge on nature of Serengeti and provide the best possible game drive and airport transportation.
Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key lodge personnel, in-house events, etc.
- Provides a safe and comfortable ride for hotel employees.
- Follows all park traffic laws and regulations.
- Assures that the vehicle is in good repair.
- Maintains appropriate logs noting trips taken and times of arrival and departure.
- Assures that vehicle has had its scheduled maintenance and reports any operating difficulties that may arise.
- Adheres to the schedule provided by HR and promptly reports any problems with meeting the desired schedule. Is able to respond to an employee emergency and provide first aid if required.
- Dresses in issued uniform and ensures a neat, clean and tidy appearance at all times.
Reports to work on time, aware of schedule at all times and if unable to attend work, notifies direct supervisor in adequate time as stated in Employee Handbook.
Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors