JOB TITLE: ADMIN COORDINATOR
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure Administration and logistics admin are managed, together with the successful channelling of documentation (Delivery Notes/Commercial Invoices) to the correct parties for delivery purposes.
- Ensure correct packing and crating of cargo before shipping.
- Liaise with transporters on collection of goods and handing over of shipping documents.
- Ensure correct POD’s are stored and available on client request.
- Help in reporting where necessary in relevant department.
- Maintain an auditable document trail as per procedures.
- Perform any other tasks related to the overall objective of the position.
- Assisting in typing quotations.
- Creation of Invoices/Delivery Notes/Packing Lists
Qualification, Skills, and Attributes
- 2-3 years working experience in an administration environment.
- Experience in INCO Terms
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as individually.
- Excellent time management and deadline driven.
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Attention to details.
All interested candidates kindly forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20-08-2023.