Zonal Manager job at Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank (Tadb)
Work Station: Northern Zone (Arusha)
Nature And Scope:
Reporting to the Director of Credit and Business, the Zonal Manager is a senior-level position responsible for managing and supervising the bank’s operations within a specific geographic zone. The Zonal Manager is responsible for development and management of corporate relationships in the zone, day to day administrative services, ensuring that the bank’s activities align with its overall mission and objectives, and that they are conducted in a manner that is ethical, efficient, and effective.
• Strategic Planning: Develop and implement strategic plans for the zone to achieve the bank’s objectives and increase its reach in the area.
• Business Development: Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as clients, government agencies, and other financial institutions, to identify potential investment opportunities and expand the bank’s portfolio in the zone.
• Ability to identify and take advantage of new business opportunities.
• Ability to identify and manage business risks.
• Ability to interpret central bank policies on financial regulations and implement them within TADB’s strategic plan.
• Ability to compare and contrast TADB products with competitors and actively exploit all sources of potential sales opportunities.
• Ability to interpret financial statements.
• Highly developed credit appraisal skills.
• Proven skills in sales and customer service.
Qualification, Knowledge, Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Business Management/Administration, Agri-business, Finance, Economics,
• Banking or related discipline.
• At least 5 years working experience of which 2 must be in a senior/managerial position in related field.
• Ability to analyze financial and economic data and interpret them.
• Strong written and communication skills with ability to write reports in a concise and focused style.
• Possession of leadership and people management skills, and a team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision.
• Computer literate with highly developed computer application skills.
• Knowledge of the banking industry and its related laws, regulations, policies and procedures will be an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through the TADB career portal: https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/ or send their application through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
• Application letter, showing how you meet the requirements of the position.
• An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae.
• Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of the candidate.
• Certified copies of relevant certificates.
• Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
• A strong portfolio of Creative Design work (applies for Public Relations and Marketing applicants only).
Please send your application to email@example.com or through the TADB career portal: https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on 12th June 2023.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: www.tadb.co.tz
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.