MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security
Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake the production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill the vacancy positions currently available in the company WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Senior Accountant (Management & Cost Accounting) – 1 Position: He/she shall be reporting to the Finance and Accounts Manager and will be Supervising Cost Accountants.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records;
- Analyse and recommend costs and cost savings measures;
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits;
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results;
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided to determine what effect it has on the cost;
- Analyze production costs, recommend product pricing and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs;
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs;
- Provide management accounts reports for decision-making;
- Provide inputs in audits and general ledger preparation;
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program; and
- Perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experience:
Holder of bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Finance or Accounting or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution. A Master’s degree in related disciplines is an added advantage. The candidate must also Possess CPA (T), ACCA, ACA or its equivalent qualification and be registered by NBAA with knowledge of the application of accounting software packages. Must have six (6) years of working experience in manufacturing industries specialising in costing structures.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid by the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: All applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CVs to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, names and contacts of three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 September 2023