Derick Global Trading Company Limited is one of Tanzania’s pre-eminent distributor of alcoholic beverages including Highlife Gin, Crystal Flavored Gin And Budget Banana Alcoholic Beverage. The company is a proudly family owned business with active operations within 18 listed Tanzanian’s regions. We challenge our colleagues in every step of the way providing them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish personal and professional goals. In unity, we can deliver the highest quality product and service to each customer and put you on the career path you are looking for. To learn more about Derick Global Trading Company Limited please visit our website at www.dgt.co.tz.
Sales Representative For Dar Es Salaam at Derick Global Trading Co.Ltd June, 2023
- Diploma or Certificate in Sales & Marketing, or related field.
- 2-3 years of Sales Experience in alcoholic beverage companies.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas especially in alcoholic beverage companies.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Driving knowledge and experience as well as a valid driving license class D and above will be an added advantage.
- Sales the company’s products in an assigned territory.
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Works to establish new customers in the territory.
- Supports Zonal Incharge as well as Distributors with day-to-day sales operations
- Advices Management about new product with innovative techniques to increase customer satisfaction
· Achieves sales target set forth by the Company
· Works toward increasing sales growth in the territory at an established rate determined by Zonal Incharge.
· Ensures Company vehicles in his possession is in good condition.
· Performs other related duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY
If you are confident that you fit for the role and you are keen to add value to your career, then please submit your application enclosing your detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title as the subject of the application. The application Deadline is 27/06/2023.
Do not apply if you do not meet the qualifications needed for this position Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted