- To ensure the bank have appropriate governing structures for managing information risk and data privacy. These includes implementation and promote self-compliance to information risk governance policies, procedures and standards
- Coordinate and Delivers information risk assessments analysis, rating and provides control recommendations using the established Information Risk Management framework and guides business on the appropriate risk control strategies, whilst aligning information risk strategies with business objectives
- Effectively communicates with stakeholders to ensure support and commitment for the information risk programs and to prioritize control initiatives and spending based on appropriate risk management
- Promote a fit for purpose approach to adopting information risk best practices in the Business lines to pro-actively manage information threat of compromise of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business information
- Provide a holistic view of the risks through comprehensive reporting to the bank’s information assets introduced by personnel, processes, technology such as cyber risk and external events.
- Manages risks to banks information assets and assists businesses by specifying adequacy of control(s) required and validating the effectiveness of controls implemented in conjunction with business risk appetite.
- Manage and tracks information risk control efforts and escalation to Head of Risk where inadequate mitigation is evident.
- Act as a data protection officer for the bank and ensure compliance with data protection framework as stipulated in the relevant legislations
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Academic and Professional
|Specified field or Qualification
|Computer Science/Information technology related field
- Minimum number of 6 years in the Financial related industry
- Experience in Risk Management field/ Information technology and Data management