The job holder will be responsible for service repair Operations in the Tanzania market. He/She will work closely with Zonal Service Technicians to oversee tracking, repair execution and support the team with coordination of pending products and delivery to customers.
The Job holder will be responsible for Zonal KPI tracking, system (including mobile app) improvement, and development to ensure repair data captured in the field is accurate for the purpose of product return reporting, management, and improvement.
The job holder will be in charge of technical training, product repair process, and manual development. He/She will work closely with the Head of Aftersales to prepare training materials for service technicians, development and certification of technicians based on their skills level. The Job holder will also be responsible for repair room floor plan and special projects in the market.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring and reporting on:
o Ticket Closure Rate
o Pending products for repair
- Driving different aftersales initiatives based on the daily reports.
- Developing training guide and updating knowledge portal for the aftersales team.
- Set up and monitor repair processes for service centers.
- Develop testing procedures for the new products failures and parts.
- Evaluate Zonal after-sales team repair output.
- Frequent audit of repair centers.
- Share audit feedback with service center managers/partners and follow up on improvement areas identified during the audit period.
- Implement daily cycle and weekly inventory counts to ensure it tallies with physical and system.
- Ensure 100% compliance on system usage for Ticketing, Work orders, Inventory management, Parts ordering and parts return.
- Provide weekly and monthly repair sales report
- Continuously review aftersales system module and support on system adaption across all service network in Tanzania
- Share feedback on system utilization and improvement including mobile app for effective usage.
- Accuracy of Diagnosis
- Traceability and tracking of products
- Pending Management (LTP)
- Repair Turn Around Time (C-TAT,R-TAT)
- Payment After Service
- Zonal CES
- Repeat Repair Ratio
- SLA (Work order & tickets)
- System feedback & Improvement
- A degree in electronics /Diploma in electrical, operations, management, or a related field is required
- Minimum of 5 years in an operational support role, having developed and rolled out aftersales infra for a technology / FMHA (fast-moving home appliances) function.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and negotiate with vendors to provide service.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (multiple languages will be an advantage), with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Business-driven, people-focused, with exceptional influencing skills; Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, presentation, and time-management skills
- Experience in driving change with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proper understanding of aftersales KPIs.
- Firmware upgrade coordination
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people, and environmental benefits