Payroll Trainee Job at Empower Limited – Are you looking for Nafasi za kazi Empower Limited, Empower Jobs Learn more about Empower Limited and its vacancies, take a look and apply to Empower jobs in Tanzania.
The Payroll Trainee will process employees’ paychecks by collecting their payroll data and timesheets. Their duties include verifying employees’ work hours and payment through the payroll system, issuing deductions, earnings and other statements to employees and updating payroll records regularly.
People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply JOIN OUR GROUP
- Receive regular training as and when agreed in a training programme, to understand the general activities of the administration team and delivering administration services to the payroll team.
- Assist in the general activities of the payroll team to include training to enable you to assist in
- Provide the general administrative support to the payroll team to include filing, data entry, typing and assisting in the management of communications and paperwork, managing diaries, assisting with travel arrangements/organisation, looking after visitors and assisting with general reception and telephone duties
- Assist Line Manager to make improvements and implement required changes
- Assist Line Manager to liaise with external agencies relation to administration matters
- Achieve agreed personal targets and assist Line Manager to achieve team targets
- Maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your work
- Meet your targets and contribute to those of the team as a whole
- Adhere to all organisation policies and procedure
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or any related with numbers.
- Fresh graduates from 2021 and 2022
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply