Senior Specialist Credit Risk Job at NMB Bank 2023 – In this Article, Discover Nafasi za kazi NMB Bank: Learn more about NMB Bank and its vacancies, take a look and apply to NMB Bank jobs in Tanzania. ajira mpya NMB Bank.
Senior Specialist Credit Risk (1 Position(s)
Job Location: Head Office – NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Responsible for MIS, Reporting & Validation. Proactively analyzing and monitoring Credit Risk performance through MIS and Analytics. Validate credit risk related numbers, tools, models and systems and to develop reporting process in alignment with the Credit Risk strategy under Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF).
- Build, develop, and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Submission of accurate and timely review reports to Risk Management forums and other stakeholders (within agreed/specified timelines), highlighting performance against defined credit quality parameters.
- Respond to MI-related queries, liaising with business functions as necessary to resolve issues.
- Proactively identify and recommend improvements to MI reports.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Manipulation of raw data from a variety of systems to format and produce regular and ad-hoc standard and non-standard reports to Risk and Compliance Management.
- Examine, interpret, and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in Risk.
- Support in developing the Risk and Compliance strategy through provision of insightful strategic analysis on performance trends, coordination of periodic commentaries from function heads, economic analysis and such other relevant trend analysis.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective collaboration with data employees and other stakeholders.
- Validation of tools and systems as per the role of second line of defense requirements.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, and engineering as well as modeling, visualization, and communication deliverables.
- Lead the Credit Risk MIS Analyst assigned to you, to drive and support the identification, assessing, monitoring, and reporting of the bank’s credit risk environment from a second line perspective on a regular basis.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within the department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Stand in for Head; Credit Risk (as the case may be) and ensure all other tasks assigned from time to time are delivered timely and adequately per expectation of management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of the Bank’s systems, policies, procedures, and practices
- Broad knowledge of applicable statutes, laws and regulations that govern banking and lending activities.
- In depth knowledge on risk mitigation techniques that are appropriate for use in complex, service-based environments.
- Good understanding of the bank’s loan products and its end-to-end credit process.
- Analytical Ability – ability to process and analyze large volumes of complex data, using various standard and specialized software tools.
- Exceptional MS-Excel skills are required to analyze, summarize and present data in an efficient and meaningful way.
- Credit analysis skills
- Report writing skills.
- Passionate about data analysis and quality and how this contributes to Risk management and its recognition in the business.
- Knowledge of flex cube and other supporting systems
- Good interpersonal skills.
- People management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to details.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Banking, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Computer Science, Actuarial science, Economics/statistics or other related fields of studies.
- 5 years’ working experience, at least 3 in Credit, Risk or Audit related function, MIS & Analytics and reporting or Audit.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employerOnly shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job closing date :12-May-2023