Nafasi za kazi JTI | IWS Trainee Job at JTI May 2023 In this Article Learn more about a career with Japan Tobacco group of companies (JTI) including Jobs in Tanzania
Nafasi za kazi JTI | IWS Trainee Job at JTI May 2023
|Dar es Salam
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, nine years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Position.: MP IWS Trainee
Work Group.: 4
Department.: Make Pack
Reporting to.: Make Pack Manager
To operate make pack machines to meet equipment daily production KPIs targets while producing high quality cigarettes as per available standards and procedures (Quality Plan, Change Over/ Shift change). You will be a key member of the make pack team delivering IWS standards and requirements to bring our “Factory of the Future” vision to life.
- Implement guidelines for Environmental, Health, Safety, and Quality management systems
- Understand and work with state-of-the-art automated cigarette making and packing machines
- Key enabler in leading and delivering results against challenges with focus on increasing machine speeds, eliminating machine stops, and reducing rejects
- Collaborate with technical experts, and other functions, to create the best solutions that will eliminate losses and inefficiencies at assigned IWS cell
- Create and improve standards to enable us to achieve the performance targets for the assigned production lines
- Establish methods for solving technical problems and identify project(s) to achieve the performance targets at assigned production lines
- Use of Lean Manufacturing methods and management of the PDCA cycle of changes
- Develop, deliver, and document improvements of existing production processes and technology to digitization/automation
- Fresh graduates with university degree in engineering. We prefer Mechanical, Electronic, Industrial, and Process Engineering, though we may also consider other engineering field.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment with operators, technicians, contractors, and equipment
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills with a “can-do” attitude and ability to collaborate in teams
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and analytical skills
- Computer: Good user knowledge of MS Office programs
- Language: Fluent in oral and written English and Kiswahili