Reference: Kumb.Na.JA.9/259/01/A/385 September 4, 2023
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat, on behalf of Ministries, Independent Departments, Government Agencies, Regional Secretariats, and Local Government Authorities, invites job applications from qualified Tanzanians capable of filling four hundred and seventy (470) positions as specified in this announcement.
|POST||MSAIDIZI WA HESABU DARAJA LA II (ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT II) – 36 POST|
|EMPLOYER||MDAs & LGAs|
|APPLICATION TIMELINE:||2023-09-04 2023-09-11|
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years except for those who are in Public Service; ii. People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention; iii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement. v. Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates.
▪ Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
▪ Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
▪ Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable).
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results slips.
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal.
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer.
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, and Public Service Recruitment Secretariat. P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 11 September, 2023; Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise http://portal.ajira.go.tz/(This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 September 2023