The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for managing tickets, calls and emails raised by users regarding ICT service requests, incidents, and queries. The service desk analyst will be the primary contact point for users, so the analyst will login requests and incidents, and then follow up with support teams for resolution within agreed service level targets.
- Providing 1st level Support for all issues coming to ICT Service Desk via Service Management tool, calls or emails.
- Providing a single point of contact and end-to-end responsibility to ensure submitted service requests and service incidents have been processed.
- Providing initial assessment of service requests/incidents to determine which IT resources should be engaged to resolve.
- Monitoring the status and progress towards resolution of assigned requests/incidents as well as keeping users and ICT Department informed about incident progress.
- Escalating incidents to support specialist groups within the ICT Department when required.
- Analyzing for correct prioritization, classification and providing initial level 1 support towards the resolution.
- Monitoring the status and progress towards resolution of assigned incidents.
- Escalating incidents as necessary per established ICT managerial escalation matrix.
- Perform service requests in relational to Access Management tasks (creation of new user IDs, assign access rights to users, resetting users’ passwords, activating user IDs, disabling user IDs, etc) in accordance with relevant Access Management processes and procedures in line with SLA.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems, Technology, or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in IT environment- Service management.
- Excellence in interpersonal, communication and team skills.
- Strong rapport and relationship-building skills.
- Good level of business awareness and problem-solving.
- Courtesy and customer-focused attitude.
Deadline 14th September 2023