DECCA Medics Company Ltd is registered and operates its business activities in Tanzania by providing health services such as DECCA College, DECCA Polyclinic, DECCA Pharmacies and DECCA Health Centre and New DECCA Hospital – Dar es Salaam. The company now invites applicants who are selfmotivated, flexible working in multicultural environment, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the following various vacant posts:
Vacant Positions: Front Office Assistant x 2 – Duty station: DSM
Front Office Assistant is responsible to help patients feel welcomed while supporting the success of hospital activities in our daily operations. A front office assistant is responsible for being the first point of contact as patients come into the hospital. Will be responsible to create first impression and good rapport through greetings the patients, collect their information, answer any questions, schedule appointments, and verify any clerical procedures including insurance information. Will oversee and execute everyday administrative tasks to ensure that the front desk operation activities run smoothly and successfully.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls, emails, and in-person inquiries
- Communicate with patients to set up and schedule optimal appointment times
- Gather and track medical information from patients
- Organize and input data into electronic health records
- Inquire and process patients’ health insurance
- Support office with administrative and secretarial tasks
- Communicate with internal office team and providers to ensure patients are helped and everyday tasks are accomplished
- Understand and maintain hospital policy and regulations as updated time to time.
- Collaborating with the management to ensure standards of service as per requirement;
- Adhering to Health and Safety issues and wellbeing of the staff;
- Adhering to working schedule accordingly within the front desk sections
- To do other tasks in the field that will be assigned by Directors.
- Holder of Public Administration, Marketing and Public relations, Business Administration, Front
- Office Operations, Tourism Management and Others related discipline from recognized
- Institutions and any other
- equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions. However the
- candidate with strong Business communication skills, customer care and interpersonal skills will be added advantage.
- The applicant should be with working experiences not less than 3years in the same positions,
- All applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact information such as; postal address, Email, and telephone numbers and the CV should include three referees,
How to Apply:
- All applicants must attach their CERTIFIED copies of their Certificates, iv. All the applications should be sent through e-mail only to the following address;
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION,
DECCA MEDICS COMPANY LTD,
Deadline for application will be on 10th September, 2023. The candidate who will be shortlisted will be contacted for interview.