Channels Systems Support at NMB Bank May, 2023
Job Location: Head Office, Hq
To manage technical second and third level support of Channels system problems, issues and incidents escalated from various supporting units including Customer experience, Network support and service desk (1st level support). This entails ensuring service availability and resolution of service outage within acceptable SLA.
- Provide technical recommendations or suggestions related to channel service and user experience strategy such as, service quality plan, service improvement, and service incident plan.
- Monitor and plan systems capacity upgrades in an effective manner.
- Ensure incidents & problems are effectively managed in a manner that ensures highest service availability and shortest time of incident resolution of incidents.
- Ensure periodic technical maintenance of channel systems including backups, Database replication, application, and configurations. For both production systems and Disaster Recovery.
- Managing and coordination of incidents, issues and problems escalate for 3rd level support and interaction with system vendors or business partners.
- Implement continuous improvement / upgrades of all channel systems and integrations to ensure conformance with performance, capacity, security, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and support channel system reconciliation process.
- Ensure proper customer confirmation and notification of all transaction done on the channel systems including SMS, emails and flash messages are securely and successful delivered to customers.
- Document channel system procedures such as Disaster Recovery, Backups, User manuals, Audit reports and other documents as per bank’s requirements.
- Enterprise service Bus, support both internally and external service bus.
- Payment Gateways
- Customer channel systems such as Mobile Banking accessible through USSD & APP
- 3rd Party Integrations for utility & bills payment services and Mobile banking aggregation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of banking software technologies & products in the market, especially Self-service delivery channel services, mobile banking technologies and cyber security.
- Extensive knowledge of diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Database Management systems Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.
- Knowledge of programming languages PL/SQL, XML, XSL/XSLT, CSS, Java / J2EE, .Net and HTML, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and IBM AIX Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and non-SOA based Middleware systems JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere;
- Responsible attitude, ability to take initiative and ownership, adapt in a fast-paced banking service environment, pay attention to details and handle confidential / security information.
- Punctuality, maintains schedules and follows operational procedures
- Highly motivated and capable to work effectively within a multi-discipline team, as well as work independently
- Ability to work with and support a very busy group; responsive and professional telephone etiquette; accurate and detail message handling.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills; ability to be clear and concise.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possession of at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related academic field.
- IT professional certifications in ITIL and Project Management
- At least 7 years of relevant work/management experience in systems support, incident & problem management and Omni Channels systems & integrations support
- Omni Channels banking Systems troubleshooting & support experience
- Technical interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholdersNMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job closing date :17-May-2023