Job Title; Accountant
Position Ref No; 2023-11-01-260
Location; Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Responsible to; Finance Manager Responsible for; N/A
Helps Accountants to manage Accounts payable/Receivable section of KIBOGATE TANZANIA LIMITED including; Managing Customer Statement, invoice verification, Payment processing, receipt accrual accounts and make sure that AP KPI are met (Payment terns, proper documentation, data integrity and accuracy.
1. Preparation of all customer account statement and share every day
2. Record daily vat receipt and make copies to make sure all deliveries are recorded on sales trackers, send the report daily coping all sales team.
3. Preparation of daily petty cash and report daily.
4. Follow up all administrating tax issues such as corporate tax, and month return.
5. Follow up statutory issue with external Auditors including payee, SDL, WCF, NSSF, City
Leave, Loan Board, Corporate tax
6. Do bank reconciliation on daily, weekly and monthly.
7. Manage all Bank accounts making sure all bank entries, (Bank charges, interest,taxes)
approved and posted in proper accounts.
8. Fill all vat receipts and keep both soft copy and hard copies.
9. Preparations of tax invoices and quotations daily’s
10. Preparations of weekly Customer statement of Account’s and Z report.
11. Submit monthly expenses report for Kibogate truck and office uses.
12. Management of the liquidity and credit control as per agreement set.
13. Budget management, preparation of yearly financial report and annual budget for the whole company [to be advised by tax consultancy] 14. Send daily update on outstanding debts and action taken, and who is following up.
15. Keep records all P’O and customer contract.
16. Make sure that PAYE and SDL and WCF are done timely, before 5th of each month
17. Assist I preparation of weekly, monthly, and yearly forecast budget.
18. Align with payment controller prior ant payments
19. Make sure all documents have signed with Authorized person before effects of payments
20. Ensure that all payments have EFD receipts with QRS code Protocol 2.1 by law(NO EFD RECEIPT NO PAYMENTS)
21. Ensure that all EFD receipts has photocopied filled timely
22. Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
23. Understand expense accounts and cost centers
24. Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts andmonthly vendor statement
25. Provide supporting documentation for audits
26. Maintain confidentiality of company information
27. And any other duty as it may be assigned.
Minimum of more than 2- year experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance and related field.
- Proven working experience in accounting or a related field
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulation
- Understanding of financial data analysis and reporting
- Proven experience in financial project management
- Advanced computer skills, specifically in excel.
- Must be able to communicate financial information into sound business language so people of all levels can understand
Communication, integrity, Flexibility, Self- development, focused on Deadlines and working with others
Other Recruitment Info;
Original education certificate and other references must be presented during the interview for shortlisted candidates
How to Apply:
Please, send your Cover Letter and CV as single document (in PDF format) before 9 November,
Send to: email@example.com (please mention ‘Accountant’ as a mail subject)